Human Resources Generalist
Company: Auto Services Unlimited / North Coast Auto Group
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Auto Services Unlimited / North Coast Auto Group is currently
hiring for a Human Resources Generalist.Responsibilities
- Communicates and consults on all areas of human resources
including compensation, benefits, staffing, organizational
development, employee relations, and performance management in
alignment with human resources strategies and processes.
- Partners with managers and employees to resolve issues and
concerns in a positive and professional manner.
- Additional tasks assigned by the HR Management
- Bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent work experience in
related HRM disciplines
- Ability to listen, consult, influence, and teach to achieve
results through others.
- Proficient and bilingual in both the Spanish and English
- Excellent quantitative, analytic, critical thinking,
statistical analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills and application of computer programs and
- Ability to plan, organize and facilitate projects, ongoing
programs, and events.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written including
the ability to build trust at all levels, manage and resolve
- Ability to manage and partner with third-party service
providers to deliver seamless HR services to employees.
- Pay range commensurate with experienceJob Type:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftLicense/Certification:
- Driver's License (Required)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
Keywords: Auto Services Unlimited / North Coast Auto Group, Fort Myers , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!