User Support Specialist/Help Desk - Litigation Support
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 3, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Be part of a dynamic team in
providing legal and technical services to support the Department of
Justice and other U.S. Government agencies. From emails and instant
messages, to serves, electronic devices, and social media systems,
we're equipped to meet the challenge of forensically capturing,
reviewing, and illuminating the "smoking gun" evidence. Join us and
make a difference.Leidos is looking for a top notch User Support
Specialist/Help Desk to provide IT and user support, in support of
one of our federal agency customers in Ft. Meyers, FLOvertime and
travel may be required as needed with proper authorization.
Individual may support any division/section within depending on the
needs of the office at time of hire.Typical assignments include the
following but not limited to:
- Customer Support - Assists in the planning and delivery of
customer support services at the point of computer user/specialist
interface, including installation, configuration, troubleshooting,
customer assistance, and/or training.
- IT Systems/Network Administration: performs duties related to
the planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality
assurance, configuration, installation, implementation,
integration, maintenance, and/or management of networked systems
used for the transmission of information in voice, data, and/or
- Information Systems Security: Performs assignments related to
the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems,
networks, and data through the planning, analysis, development,
implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of systems, programs,
policies, procedures, and tools.
- Internet: Performs routine assignments and segments of projects
related to technical planning, design, development, testing,
implementation, and management of internet, intranet, and extranet
activities, including systems/applications development and
technical management of Web sites.The above mentioned duties may be
performed as single functions or in combination with one another.
One is expected to perform duties in relation to the contract for
said position.Basic Qualifications:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience providing direct end-user support for the
applications being supported, including both telephone support and
on-site assistance to users. Certain applications may require
certification by the software provider.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with the network,
telecommunications, and operating systems environment of the
applications being supported.
- Experience with DOJ office automation environments extremely
- Should be an expert user of the Government's word processing,
spreadsheet, and email systems.
- Pleasant telephone manner important.
- Ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working in a Government and/or Litigation Support
environment in conjunction with basic qualifications, is strongly
- Prior teaching/training experience involving computer
applications, preferably database, imaging, or other automated
litigation support applications strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in automated litigation support
- Undergraduate degree valued.
- Current or active clearance.MEGAPay Range:
Keywords: Leidos, Fort Myers , User Support Specialist/Help Desk - Litigation Support, Legal , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!