Company: Kubicki Draper
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Join a firm with over 5 decades of experience!
Kubicki Draper was founded in 1963 as a defense litigation boutique
and, today, is a diverse full-service law firm providing trial,
appellate, coverage, commercial and real estate transaction
services.With over 180 attorneys and 12 offices, we represent
clients throughout the entire State of Florida and the southern
parts of Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi. We are a high-growth law
firm with opportunities across Florida, and in Mobile, Alabama.The
Fort Meyers office of Kubicki Draper, is currently seeking an
Associate with three or more years of civil litigation experience.
Prior experience in Insurance Defense required.Requirements
- Must be a member of the Florida Bar in good standing to be
- three or more years experience in the area of civil
- Stellar academic credentials
- Strong legal research and excellent writing skills, as well as
possess strong/persuasive oral advocacy
- Previous experience in litigation, particularly in the areas of
- Ability to work cases from beginning to close, as well as
manage resources on cases
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to our clients,
with a client first mindset
- Highly organized, with clear and concise communication
- Must be a self-starter and goal-oriented with a focus on
long-term career goals
- Must be competent & proficient in the use of Word, Microsoft
Office, PowerPoint & Excel
- Draft/review substantive pleadings and motions
- Respond to motions & discovery
- Attend/chair hearings, depositions, mediations, meetings with
clients, as well as negotiate settlements
- Lead and manage a team
- Communicate in a highly effective manner with team members and
- Ability to work in a fast paced evolving environmentBenefitsThe
- A strong and diverse culture, true work-life balance with a
fast track to career growth and development
- Full suite of benefits including, PTO, medical insurance, 401k
- Diversity - 56% of Kubicki Draper's attorneys are female.
Almost half of our shareholders and executive leadership are also
female and with minority representation.
- More than 15% of our staff has been with the firm over 10
Grow, learn and evolve with us! Apply today!
Keywords: Kubicki Draper, Fort Myers , Associate Attorney, Legal , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!