Company: S&S Law Office
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 22, 2022
We are a small downtown probate and real estate law firm looking
for someone independent and motivated to help assist our attorneys
with our practice. Law office experience preferred. Probate and
real estate background helpful. Detail oriented is a must.
We're looking for someone who:
* Can draft letters and other documents from client data, written
instructions, and dictation.
* Can draft form pleadings with client information for review by
* Has a friendly and courteous disposition for dealing with clients
and third parties.
* Has previous experience with the real estate settlement process
(or willing to learn).
* Has strong organizational and teamwork skills.
* Can communicate succinctly and effectively with attorneys,
clients, buyers, sellers, and third parties.
* Has the ability to manage timelines for several open files and
create and meet deadlines.
* Applicant must be self-starting and independently motivated to
complete tasks with minimal oversight.
* Prior experience in a title insurance office, probate law firm,
or real estate attorney's office preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $23.00 per hour
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: S&S Law Office, Fort Myers , Legal Assistant, Legal , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!