The Quality Director is responsible for developing, implementing
and maintaining physician, mid-level and practice level metrics
around all quality requirements in value based contract under
management. Quality Director will work closely with analytics team
and various population health staff, as well as our network of
providers to drive action planning around opportunity areas and
gaps in quality deliver.
Additional Responsibilities may include but are not limited
* The QA Director monitors and conducts audits with the aim to
measure elements that have the highest impact to the contracts
under management to ensure continued productivity, product
knowledge, contact center operations and quality standards are
* Provides ongoing feedback including formal one-on-one coaching
and immediate feedback sessions with customer service
representatives/agents; conduct collaborative feedback sessions
with leadership including Supervisors and Team Leads to reinforce
learning and process improvement opportunities.
* Working in partnership with operations leadership in improving
performance in various plans, analyzes and identifies trends and
opportunities for improvement from monitoring activities; unearths
root cause of issues, identifies and offers possible solutions and
provides actionable insight for performance improvement.
* Identifies developing trends impacting the quality of service
and recommends process enhancements or solutions, internally and in
* Partners with the Training and Development Department
regarding training needs of new and/or current stake holder to
assist in the training on QA/QC processes
* Assists with developing training materials and updating
resources including but not limited to reference guides, and
clinical best practices
* Reviews monitoring tools and processes to ensure auditing
consistency and accuracy.
* Actively participate in weekly team huddles to report on
performance trends and provide
* expectations for improvement.
* Acts as a subject matter expert for all areas around
* Other duties as assigned.