Do you want to join a health system dedicated to helping people
live healthier, happier lives? Lee Health is the place for you. It
is our Mission, to be a trusted partner, empowering healthier lives
through care and compassion.
The Epic HIM / CDI Business Systems Analyst responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
* Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and
preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information
technology solutions with business initiatives.
* Prepares and executes functional, system and program
specifications using structured methodology.
* Independently leads and coordinates medium and small projects
responsible for managing and meeting project timeline, budget and
* Applies advanced business systems analyst knowledge and
expertise to accomplish business objectives.
* Build, Support, Implementation and Testing efforts as it
relates to Epic HIM Applications (Coding, Chart Tracking, Chart
Deficiencies, ROI, Identity), 3M 360 Encompass, Iodine
Additional experience requirements:
* Epic Coding Certification
* Strong working knowledge / understanding of Epic HIS System
(functionality, application support, and workflows)
* Strong working knowledge / understanding of HL7 Interfaces
between Epic HIS and Coding/CDI applications
Additional experience preferences:
* AHIMA Certification (RHIT, RHIA, etc.) Strongly Preferred
* Operational background in Coding or CDI Strongly Preferred
* Experience supporting 3M 360 Encompass Professional suite
* Certifications in other Epic HIM applications (Chart Tracking,
Chart Deficiencies, ROI, Identity) preferred
* Experience working with Iodine CDI Analytics software
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:
Join our Live Chat Sessions:
Tuesday & Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below
link to register
Monday & Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link to
Degree/Diploma ObtainedProgram of StudyRequired/
Or 3 years of experience.
Minimum Years RequiredArea of ExperienceRequired/
Preferredand/or3 YearsWork RelatedRequiredandIT Project
State of Florida Licensure Requirements