Join our team of mission-driven and compassionate caregivers and
be part our journey to Exceptional Patient Experience.
The Performance Excellence Specialist is deeply engaged to
support the organization every day to achieve performance
excellence. Performance Excellence Specialist supports the
organization through the delivery of Lean Facilitation and/or
Project and Program Management.
Additional Responsibilities may include, but are not limited
* Provide Lean training and facilitation, as well as, teach
project management best practices, tools and methodologies:
* Plan Do Check Act Sessions, Strategic Plan Do Check Act
cycle's, Root Cause Analysis and 5 Whys, Cause and Effect Diagram
"fishbone," 7 Wastes methodology, 8 Healthcare Flows for deeper
understanding, 5S workplace organization process, Process Flow
Charts and Value Stream Mapping events.
* Process Change Mastery Sessions using Lean Math and tools
including but not limited Bar Chart, Control, Run charts,
Histograms, Pareto, Spaghetti Diagrams, and Scatter Plot
* Product Process Matrix (VSM), SIPOC, 3P (Production,
* Development of Standard Work Systems
* Project Management:
* Responsible for managing small, medium and large Programs and
* Ability to support operational leaders by managing
constraints: scope, time, quality and budget.
* Exceptional Platform skills:
* Displays story telling ability: beginning/middle/end.
* Ability to pivot the room when needed and think under
* Evidence of ease approaching groups, effective public speaking
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:
Join our Live Chat Sessions:
Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below
link to register
Monday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link
Degree/Diploma ObtainedProgram of StudyRequired/
Minimum Years RequiredArea of ExperienceRequired/
Preferredand/or3 yearsprocess improvementrequired
Minimum of 3 years of experience in directing process
improvement and change management initiatives, in an acute care
setting, ambulatory practice, or in a consulting capacity.
Demonstrated history of operational excellence results including
completed projects with measurable outcomes.
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
* Lean Bronze Society of Manufacturing Engineering or
certificate obtained within 6 Months of hire date. OR
* Six Sigma Green Belt certification OR
* Project Management Professional PMP certification