Company: Florida Cancer Specialists
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer
Specialists & Research Institute is the largest
independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United
States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across
Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in
community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance many locations have no weekend and/or night
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Our Corporate Office on Metro
Parkway in Fort Myers is searching for a
Utilization Management Coordinatorto join our
- Act as a liaison between the financial counselors and business
office staff and to provide support and leadership to the Intake
- Works closely with management team in business office to ensure
all internal and external customer service issues are
- Obtain authorizations for all internal services from patients
PCP and/or managed care companies.
- Verify Medicaid patient eligibility status for established
- Obtain authorizations for Medipass patients.
- Review daily schedules for potential pitfalls of unusual
patient insurance coverage limitations or restrictions. Enter all
notes and/or insurance changes into the OncoEMR system.
- At least one year of experience doing insurance verification,
billing, and collections in a medical office or hospital setting is
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be
very detail-oriented and a self-starter.
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, Fort Myers , 2021-7664, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!