Company: Florida Cancer Specialists
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer
Specialists & Research Institute is the largest
independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United
States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across
Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in
community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance many locations have no weekend and/or night
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Our Laboratory Division in Fort
Myersis searching for a Flow Cytometry
Technologist - PRN to join our team!
****Tuesday - Saturday: 8:00 AM -
5:00 PM (varies)
The Flow Cytometry Tech II is responsible
for daily specimen processing and data analysis in the clinical
flow cytometry laboratory. Communicates with staff physicians and
other staff employees regarding patient specimens. Works with
management personnel to ensure efficient and
technically correct systems and procedures in the clinical
cytometry laboratory that includes QA/QC of reagents,
instrumentation, proficiency testing, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Clinical Lab, Chemistry, Biology or related
- Hold an active Florida MT license.
- Have greater than 5 years clinical laboratory experience with 5
of these years in Flow Cytometry.
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, Fort Myers , 2021-7428, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!