Fuel Dock Att/Ships Store
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Fuel Dock/Dock Attendant is to assist the customer with
docking and tying of vessel safely and providing any other service
for the customer to the best of their ability. Individuals in this
position must provide a high level of customer service and present
a welcoming and professional image at all time.
The Ships Store Retail Representative is responsible for the
inventory, counter sales, and appearance of the Ships Store.
- Able to assist customers with docking and tying of vessels
- Able to complete the State Boating Safety Course.
- Able to drive boats within the Marina.
- Able to wash and flush various hulls and boat engines.
- Able to assist Forklift drivers with proper placement of boats
- Keep dock free of debris and clutter, including hoses and dock
lines which must be stowed properly.
- Perform required tasks such as pumping fuel and operating the
pump out station.
- Ensure proper recording of all fuel and ship store purchases
from all customers.
- Coordinate with the Ships Store/Marina or Parts Manager to
ensure proper inventory levels of fuel and ship store
- Maintain proper fuel inventory reports daily/weekly or monthly
as required by the facilities regulating authority, if
- Coordinate with the proper manager to ensure all fuel pumps and
pump out stations are maintained in working order as required by
regulating authorities, if required.
- Take proactive approach to severe weather prevention steps to
secure and protect docks, vessels, customers and marina
- Gain a complete understanding of spill containment supplies and
equipment and be knowledgeable in the use of these items.
- Ensure that all visitors enjoy an exceptional customer
experience at the marina.
- Maintain a clean and professional store
- Operate a cash register and credit card machine to ring up
purchases, ability to make change, etc.
- Ensure proper recording of all sales through IDS.
- Wrap and bag merchandise for customers
- Receive and enter inventory data into IDS
- mark or tag price on merchandise
- Special order merchandise as necessary while working with
customer for best price
- Work with vendors to ensure best deals available
- Stock shelves, counters and display tables with
- Prepare special sales and clearance displays to move
- Answer customer's questions concerning products
- Provide back-up support to the parts department
- Other duties as assigned
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Customer satisfaction and enthusiasm/FANS
- Accurate accounting for transactions
- Ability to work with others
- Timely completion of work
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all
- Presentable and professional Ships Store
- Knowledge of products sold
- Ability to speak effectively with customers
- Accurate inventory maintenance
- Movement of products - no old merchandise in inventory
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Organized and presentable promotions
Keywords: MarineMax, Fort Myers , Fuel Dock Att/Ships Store, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!