HR Business Partner
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join
Gartner, you'll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. We're a people
business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation,
benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right
people is the core of our strategy for success. You'll work
alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited
opportunities to develop in your career. If you love working with
people and making the connection between great talent and company
success, we want to connect with you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our
upcoming recruiting events here!
About this Role:
R&A delivers must-have research and compelling interactions
that enable our clients to successfully execute their
mission-critical priorities. Our climate is built on client
centricity, driving impact through ideas, and accomplishing success
through teamwork. The HR Partner will collaborate with the HR team
and the Research & Advisory (R&A) team to implement HR
initiatives in line with the organization's strategic objectives.
By developing strong internal client relationships and providing
coaching, the HRP will help drive people management initiatives.
Working as part of an influential, global HR team, the HR Partner
(HRP) will work with a strong multi-disciplined group of colleagues
across a global footprint. Key responsibilities include providing
HR consultation and support in the areas of performance management,
change management, recruiting lifecycle and employee relations.
What you'll do:
- Employee Relations - Serve as primary point of contact for
managers and associates in actively responding to and addressing
associate concerns in a timely manner. Conduct complete
investigations and make recommendations based on findings/facts.
Escalate issues to HR leadership and BU leadership as appropriate.
Collaborate with HR leadership and inside counsel as needed to
address complex or highly sensitive issues.
- Recruitment & Retention - Partner with Recruiting to ensure a
conscious, deliberate approach to attracting and retaining top
talent from both inside and outside the organization.
- Workforce Planning & Organizational Development - Craft and
revise role profiles to meet the needs of the business and
workforce plan. Collaborate with BU finance partner to ensure
alignment with financial budgetary requirements and company
forecast cycle. Provide guidance on the BUs' current organizational
state and future requirements and take the lead in ensuring
organization changes are implemented in a timely and accurate
- Succession Planning - Support leadership preparation for OC and
BU annual talent review sessions. Participate in BU talent reviews
in order to help identify top talent and succession planning
strategies. Recommend and implement retention strategies to
minimize attrition, particularly in BU critical roles, specialty
skill sets, and in highly competitive critical market places.
- Compensation & Benefits - Participate in leading annual salary,
bonus, and equity planning process with BU leadership, ensuring
highest performers are compensated in line with their business
impact and contributions. Provide compensation analyses and
recommend market adjustments as needed to ensure top talent is
retained. Collaborate with global compensation and benefits
partners to drive participation in annual benefits enrollment
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8-10 years of progressive HR experience or equivalent relevant
work experience, and strong business acumen.
- Proven HR Generalist skills including employee relations,
employment law, employee engagement, compensation, performance
management, recruitment, and training and development.
- Ability to deliver HR programs including HR cyclical activities
to effectively address business issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
problem-solving and decision-making skills, and ability to handle
sensitive situations/documentation. Strong team player with solid
- Inquisitive mindset with the ability to listen, ask questions,
eager for knowledge to better understand context across different
- Ability to influence without authority across business
stakeholders and HR Centers of Excellence.
Who you are:
Strategic partner providing direction for the BU's in the area
of strategic HR planning and operations. Partner with GVPs and
managers to provide a broad range of HR consultation, solutions and
services to the BUs.
- Trusted HR advisor coaching Leaders, Managers and Associates
across effectiveness and performance. Effectively use influence and
negotiation strategies to secure support from stakeholders for
support of key initiatives.
- Demonstrates ability to work collaboratively with team members
in a matrix environment.
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a
growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Our awards and accolades:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,
2020 & 2021
- Forbes America's Best Employers 2018, 2019; Best Management
Consulting Firms 2017, 2018, 2019
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Best Places to
Work for LBGTQ Equality 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Careers & the disABLED Magazine Top 50 Employers 2021
Job Requisition ID:53787
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that
you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment
notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only
use the back button within the application, not the back arrow
within your browser.
Keywords: Gartner, Fort Myers , HR Business Partner, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!