Salesforce Senior Associate
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you
with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce
technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable
sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding
our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by
Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing
capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing
customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online
communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and
connecting directly with channel partners to share goals,
objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information
Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce.com
Certified Developer, Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and acumen specific to
understanding underlying client business problems and developing
Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of
large organizations, including the following areas:
- Implementing technology solutions to help streamline
organizational needs and meet legal-related and industry-specific
compliance standards and regulations;
- Understanding and solving business and technology challenges
related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering
Social & Mobile Enterprise platforms; and,
- Designing and developing platform-based applications that meet
client business needs.
Demonstrates some proven success and thorough abilities to learn
and perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes
the following areas:
- System application implementations, software configurations or
other related coding in the following CRM technological product
suites, Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud
and/or on premise ERP business applications;
- Software configuration, Mobile solutions, Apex coding, or
Visualforce coding experience inSalesforce.com and/or Veeva;
- Third party integrations and functionality and impact of these
- Utilization of PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple
languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently,
emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients' needs and
understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs
in to system functionality;
- Production of deliverables within a diverse, fast paced
environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle
multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Demonstrates some proven success and abilities as a team
- Understanding personal and team roles;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building
relationships with team members;
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback;
- Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to
Keywords: PwC, Fort Myers , Salesforce Senior Associate, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!