Are you passionate about technology in healthcare? We're excited
to announce a new opening on our team that will play a crucial part
in the expansion of our IS technologies with Single Sign-on
This is a high visibility role that provides you the opportunity
to positively impact the workflows for thousands of staff members
and enable efficient sharing of equipment across the organization.
Your efforts will be key in identifying, assessing and defining new
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Role of Product specialist for Imprivata OneSign solutions
- Deployment, upgrade and setup of Imprivata virtual appliances
and backend infrastructure.
- Perform advanced application profiling utilizing Imprivata's
Application Profile Generator tool.
- Leverage EXO script functionality to automate tasks.
- Coordinate rollouts of OneSign client software to a large
numbers of desktop pcs, virtual desktops (VDI) and a shared desktop
(Cirtix XenDesktop) environment.
- Work closely with desktop management and virtualization teams
in upgrades and migrations.
- Perform analysis of OneSign logging data and report generation
for auditing, usage tracking purposes
- Interface with end users, analyze workflows and gather
- Investigate and resolve end user reported issues.
Other experience requirements:
- 3+ years of Imprivata experience
- Experience in writing complex automation scripts in VBScripts
for delivery via EXO functionality in OneSign.
- Possess solid understanding in support of Microsoft Active
Directory, Group Policy authentication methodologies, networking
fundamentals, Citrix XenApp and Microsoft Office 365
- Resilient, action oriented, and able to manage complexity
Other experience preferences:
- Experience with Citrix administration, SCCM, Ivanti
- Certification as Imprivata Certified Engineer
- Healthcare experience in mid - large size healthcare
Have Questions? Chat with the Recruiter:
Join our Live Chat Sessions:
Tuesday and Thursday, 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below
link to register
Monday and Friday 12:30pm - 1:30pm EST. Click on the below link
Degree/Diploma ObtainedProgram of StudyRequired/
Or 3 years of experience.
Minimum Years RequiredArea of ExperienceRequired/
Preferredand/or3 YearsWork RelatedRequiredandIT Project
State of Florida Licensure Requirements