Randall is one of the fastest growing and largest
privately-owned companies in Central Florida. We are a leader in
commercial construction with headquarters in Apopka, FL and offices
across the state. Our family of companies includes: Engineering,
Site Development, BIM, Tilt Wall, Engineered Precast Structures,
Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection, Interior
Finishes, Modular | Offsite Construction, Water/Wastewater,
Architectural Ironworks, and Service.
We seek these values in all Randall team members and leaders:
Dedicated & Conscientious
- Driven & Focused
- Confident & Secure
Randall Construction is currently seeking ALL SKILL LEVELS of Sheet
Metal Duct Installers (HVAC) for our Tampa location.
Position Summary: We are hiring Mechanics and Helpers,
Superintendents and Foremen.
- Relevant experience in the sheet metal installation field for
the role sought:
- Helpers should have entry level experience on construction
- Mechanics should have 3+ years of experience and necessary
- Foremen should have 3+ years of experience leading
- Superintendent should have 3+ years of experience in the
general management of large-scale sheet metal ductwork
- Must be able read and understand blueprints
- Must be available to work assigned schedules and extended hours
- Reliable transportation to travel to job site
- Highly motivated, detail oriented.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Ability to pass drug screen and reference check.
We seek dynamic individuals who are ignited by challenge and
opportunity for personal and professional growth. Are you ready to
take the next step in your career? Join the team at the Randall
Randall offers industry competitive compensation, health
benefits, insurance, 401k, paid time off and more. We look forward
to reviewing your resume today!
Throughout this challenging time, our top priority has been the
health and well-being of our teams and their families.
As we continue operations, we want you to feel confident we are
taking every available step to keep you safe and healthy. Below are
some of the additional measures on our jobsites:
- Masks for workers
- Temperature checks
- Proper PPE (personal protection equipment)
- Asking and answering potential exposure questions
- Extra sanitizer and cleaning supplies on all sites
- Partnering with GCs to meet safety standards
- Stay Home When Sick Campaign
- Track employee absences at each workplace
- Establishing a RANDALL safety strategy