Senior Operations Manager
Company: NeoGenomics Laboratories
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking
environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its
employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills
while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you
to dive deeper into this opportunity.
We believe in career development and empowering our employees.
Not only do we provide career coaches internally, but we offer many
training opportunities to expand your knowledge base! We have
highly competitive benefits with a variety HMO and PPO options. We
have company 401k match along with an Employee Stock Purchase
Program. We have tuition reimbursement, leadership development, and
even start employees off with 16 days of paid time off plus
holidays. We offer wellness courses and have highly engaged
employee resource groups. Come join the Neo team and be part of our
amazing World Class Culture!
NeoGenomics is looking for a Senior Operations Manager who wants
to continue to learn in order to allow our company to grow.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell
you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven
mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by
improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform.
Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference
The Sr. Operations Manager within the Information Technology
division will drive the development and deployment activities for
the applications that will power our technology capabilities. This
individual will be someone who engages effectively with senior
division leadership, while maintaining the ability to translate
their objectives into novel execution methods.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive Integrated Project Roadmap
that gathers all development and operationalization tasks
associated with fielding both internal and external Informatics
- Coordinate closely with product managers, development teams,
and key partners to ensure requirements remain on schedule
- Coordinate with other divisions during operationalizing and
fielding to ensure tracking and completion of externally executed
- Inform IT Leadership of the latest changes to project roadmap,
resource conflicts among efforts across delivery teams, and overall
impact of product development on commercial strategy
- Engage with subject matter experts across the organization to
ensure development and fielding remain closely tied to commercial
strategy, as well as emerging trends within data science, to
deliver modular, scalable, "future-proof" capabilities
Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of leadership/management experience
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience leading and mentoring technical professionals
- Experience leading planning/execution efforts within
multi-faceted organizations preferred
- PMP and/or Agile Certification preferred
- Experienced with designing and executing timelines and action
- Demonstrates executive presence; articulate with excellent
verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and
- Experienced at building positive relationships with people and
teams across a broad, diverse organization
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team
members in a hands-on management capacity
- Effective communication, documentation, managing delivery
timelines, handle multiple projects and multitasking skills are a
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment and
maintain quality standards.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow
- Clear thinking/decision-making
- Able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Good interpersonal skills
- High standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Self-motivated and directed
- Proficient with MS Office programs
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional service orientation
- Superior understanding of the organization's goals and
objectives, including NeoGenomics' core values of Quality,
Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Innovation.
- Must be able to work in a biohazard environment and comply with
safety policies and standards outlined in the Safety Manual.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or
protected veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: NeoGenomics Laboratories, Fort Myers , Senior Operations Manager, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!