Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 8, 2021
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner,
you'll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the
world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading
research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right
decisions with business and technology insights they can't find
anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work
environment with exceptional training and career development. If
you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team,
Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our
upcoming recruiting events here!
Purpose: Worldwide responsibility/support and partnership for
the service and retention operations for EITL, GGM, Premium SC and
Executive Business Service client base. Service and Operations
includes: all aspects of people management, talent acquisition,
process refinement and implementation, metric creation and
analysis, expense and P&L management, technology enhancements,
training/communication, change management and event support.
Major responsibilities & accountabilities:
Impact: Develops and implements business processes that support
growth of EITL, GGM, Premium, Supply Chain and the EBS business and
increase client satisfaction and retention.
Education: BA in Business, Marketing, Finance or equivalent work
experience. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Proven leader of organizational change initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to create quantitative based business
- Demonstrated ability to translate quantitative analysis into
actionable business strategies.
- Extensive experience in presenting and communicating ideas to
key stakeholders and convey key concepts and ideas across all areas
of the organization.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas into simple, concise value
statements and core messages
to drive increased revenue and increased market awareness
- Keen understanding of the needs, opportunities, and challenges
facing EUP clients and senior Non- IT executives
- Demonstrated entrepreneurship and agility and related
leadership and problem solving skills.
- Strategic leadership skills; ability to craft and articulate a
clear, consistent vision and implement and manage roadmaps.
- Demonstrated ability to create quantitative and qualitative
business analysis and develop clear business strategies.
- Ability to manage resources from different organizations and
with diversified levels, skills and backgrounds
- Outstanding project management skills (projects involving
internal and external stakeholders) with an ability to meet tight
deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Proficient in MS Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint,
and is able to clearly present and articulate ideas through
PPT.Expert in business process re-engineering and change
ROLE CAN BE BASED IN STAMFORD, CT / ARLINGTON, VA OR FORT MYERS,
Job Requisition ID:54892
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that
you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment
notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only
use the back button within the application, not the back arrow
within your browser.
Keywords: Gartner, Fort Myers , Director, Operations, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!