Company: Volunteers of America
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Preserve Rehab and Living Center in Fort Myers, FL is
looking for hard-working and dedicated Dishwashers to join our
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Are you just joining the workforce or looking for a meaningful
job or career? Why stand at a cash register when you can make a
difference, every day, in the lives of seniors in your
This is a unique and rewarding opportunity to make a difference
by providing companionship and much needed human interaction for
our residents who have been separated from their loved ones due to
the pandemic's restrictions on visitors.
Volunteers of America is looking for a Dietary Assistant to join
We offer great wages, scholarship opportunities and flexibility,
combined with the many other benefits of being a part of the
Volunteers of America family.
- Cleaning duties in the dietary department
- Be a friendly face, in this time of need, for our
- Must be willing to work in a Healthcare /Senior Living
environment that is taking precautions for COVID-19.
- No experience is required, training will be provided.
- Ability to read and understand procedures used for work
assignments, instructions, recipe directions and diet order
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for
tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
Keywords: Volunteers of America, Fort Myers , Dishwasher, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!