WRD Account Manager
Company: Granite Construction Inc
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Building a career at Granite may be the most valuable thing you
This position is responsible for promoting, developing and
selling water resources services by establishing and maintaining
effective relationships with potential customers.
- Establish and maintain client relationship to facilitate sale
of water resources services.
- Develop and identify prospects from current clients, referrals,
leads, and other sources to make sure goals are achieved.
- Prepare and issue reports on prospect pipeline, current sales,
forecasts, and market trends so that regional operations can
effectively grow their businesses.
- Plan and attend industry trade and convention shows to generate
leads for future business.
- Maintain contact with Project Managers and Operations personnel
to ensure that the project is delivered as promised to the
- Develop an approach to the project and tailor WRD products and
services to meet customer needs in accordance with regional short
term and long term sales goals.
- Prepare bid package and recommend margins to meet group
strategic plan for financial performance.
- Utilize CRM system for tracking and forecasting to ensure
accurate tracking and forecasting of project goals.
- Act as the principle contact for customers and work closely
with field crews on providing our services to ensure projects are
completed by project deadline and under budget.
- BS Degree
- One (1) to three (3) years of sales experience in
water/wastewater or related industry
- Proficiency with all MS Office products (Word, Excel,
- Knowledge of water well drilling/water management sales
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively
- Ability to generate leads and close deals.
- Public speaking and presentation skills a must.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Notice to Agencies
Granite's recruiting function to submit resumes, and then only
in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service and
in response to a specific job opening. Granite will not pay a fee
to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. Agency
agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by Granite's
Human Resources Representative or his/ her designee. No other
Granite employee is authorized to bind Granite to any agreement
regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.
Keywords: Granite Construction Inc, Fort Myers , WRD Account Manager, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!