Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Kaycan is looking to hire a Delivery Driver at our branch in
Fort Myers, FL. The Driver will be responsible for making building
product deliveries to customers, loading and unloading trucks with
customer orders, and assisting the Warehouse Lead with assigned
warehouse duties. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a
team and a growing business.
- Drive 26-foot long box truck with air
- Pick and pull orders as required
- Load and unload trucks
- Deliver material per packing slip and assigned routes
- Work physical inventories as required
- Provide excellent customer service
- Related duties as assigned
- High school or equivalent and computer literacy
- Minimum of2 yearsdriving experience
- Current DOT card required or will need to be acquired
- Class B License preferred but not
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs.
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation, personal/sick time
- Paid holidays
- Workers comp insurance
Here atKaycan,our employees are at the
forefront of everything we do. We are the leading North American
manufacturer and distributor of exterior building products and
strive to be the best in class in customer experience.
If you are offered this position, it is contingent on your
successful completion of a pre-employment physical and a
pre-employment background check.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate
all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates
selected for interviews will be contacted.
Keywords: Kaycan, Fort Myers , Delivery Driver, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!