Company: Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS)
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Location: Fort Myers, FL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
ELS is hiring for the position of Courtesy Patrol in N Fort Myers,
What You'll Do
The Courtesy Patrol walks and patrols the
campground, answers questions, enforces rules and ensures the
safety of our guests and their belongings. This position handles
any stressful situation calmly and in compliance with all local,
state and federal laws.
Your job will include:
- Perform routine patrolling and site
- Monitor the resort, identify and address any issues
or areas of concern.
- Ensure the security of the property and contact law
enforcement if necessary.
- Utilize quick and reasonable
- Monitor all guests coming in through the campground
gate and validate their permission to access the
- Conduct golf cart and rental
Experience & skills you need:
- High school
diploma, or the
- Experience working in security or law enforcement
- Experience working in an RV environment
- Exceptional communication and customer service
- Ability to prioritize guest satisfaction and solve
- High degree of comfort working in a team
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a
comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and
vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations,
holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at
for additional information regarding our exceptional resort
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all
Keywords: Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS), Fort Myers , Courtesy Patrol, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!