Show Thru Associate
Company: Camping World
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless
adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV.
Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection
of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays
and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV
Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from
knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for
new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience.
Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make
it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team
already, but there's always room for more!
Our Show Thru Associate is primarily responsible for
demonstrating operation of sold units for delivery to their retail
owners. You will provide to the Service Department as well as
keeping the sales team apprised of work progress. Your passion will
be rewarded through an aggressive, uncapped earnings potential,
commission driven pay plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure a thorough, professional demonstration takes place for
each new RV owner
- Assist all new owners as a liaison with each department of the
dealership while advising them on additional accessories,
equipment, supplies, etc. that would make their experience more
- Review and ensure 'owed to customers' forms are filled out and
authorized to keep record for future use.
- Ensure all paperwork, keys, owner's manual(s), warranties if
applicable, etc. are available to new owners
- Ensure all relevant dealership personnel are aware of status of
- Be knowledgeable of work status of sold units to meet set
- Communicate with sales managers and F&I managers of any
delays of scheduled deliveries prior to set delivery time
- Be available to spot deliver when needed
- Perform quality inspection of unit deemed ready for
- Actively follow up with customers that have been delivered to
see if any concerns or usage questions, etc.
- Perform other essential duties and administrative functions as
Essential Job Skills:
- Good communication skills both verbally as well as
- Good organization and follow up skills are required.
- The ability to follow department procedures and policies
- Good clerical skills a plus
- Customer relation skills
- Tolerance for change and willingness to adapt to ensure
- Detailed oriented with initiative to provide quality
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- Forklift experience/certification preferred or ability to be
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package
including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time
associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran
or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local
Keywords: Camping World, Fort Myers , Show Thru Associate, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!