Warranty Booker/Administrative Assistant - BMW of Fort Myers
Company: Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Records, and submits warranty claims to the factory and/or
distributor and reconciles them accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper
- Verifies criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the
appropriate accounting schedule.
- Posts credits on computer.
- Resubmits all rejected claims promptly or receives
authorization to write them off.
- Follows up on payment of outstanding claims.
- Tracks warranty parts by tagging with repair order number, date
of replacement, and date on which part may be disposed.
- Arranges for parts to be shipped to the factory or distributor,
or to be scrapped.
- Files and maintains all service records as required by the
- Keeps informed of all factory recalls and bulletins.
- Assists with body shop warranty claims as needed.
- Assists with the cashier and telephone operator duties as
- Assists with any clerical needs as directed by the fixed
operations manager or the controller.
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Sonic Automotive, Inc., Fort Myers , Warranty Booker/Administrative Assistant - BMW of Fort Myers, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!