Since 1941, Rehmann has provided clients proactive ideas and
solutions to become one of the top 40 largest accounting/consulting
firms in the US. Now, with over 900 associates, we have expanded to
form a synergistic collection of services including accounting,
wealth management, investigative services, IT and more!
Rehmann has earned national recognition including:
Top 30 Best Accounting Firms to Work For (Vault.com)
- #12 Internal Mobility
- #12 Wellness
- #14 Work/Life Balance
- #14 in Satisfaction
What makes us one of the best? Real Connections. Real
Opportunity. Real Impact.
We believe that long term success is built by real connections
that foster collaborative relationships with Firm leaders and
fellow associates, real opportunities that amplify your talent and
leadership potential while maintaining a work/life integration, and
real impact that engages your positive influence on not just your
Firm and career, but your community and clients too.
To learn more about Rehmann, visit:
We are seeking a talented Tax Manager to support our Bonita
Springs, FL office and SW Florida market. Remote opportunity
available for our ideal candidate.
How You Will Make an Impact at Rehmann:
- Building relationships internally to foster a culture of
teamwork and collaboration
- Providing a "wow" experience to every client
- Contributing to the success of our clients' organizations
- Managing the preparation and reviewing of a broad range of
individual, corporate and other entity tax returns
- Conducting tax research to develop solutions for our clients'
complex and/or unique situations
- Providing direction and new challenges to associates on your
- Teaching and developing associates allowing them to reach their
- Mentoring associates as they navigate their career paths
- Participating in activities to grow the firm and generate
business with new clients
- Identifying opportunities to introduce other Rehmann
specialists to existing clients
- Making a difference in the communities where you live and
Your Desired Skills, Values & Experiences:
- 5+ years of relevant tax experience in public accounting
- Experience with pass-through entity returns (S-Corp,
- 2+ years of detail review experience
- CPA license required; MST a plus
- Outstanding client service and communication skills
- Desire to develop unique business solutions in a team-based
- Passion for coaching others to higher levels of
- Enthusiasm for recognizing and rewarding great work by those
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Out-of-the box thinking and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A new perspective and new ideas allowing us to continuously
- Unwavering integrity in all situations
Apply now to begin your Rehmann experience.
Real Connections. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.