Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking
environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its
employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills
while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you
to dive deeper into this opportunity.
We believe in career development and empowering our employees.
Not only do we provide career coaches internally, but we offer many
training opportunities to expand your knowledge base! We have
highly competitive benefits with a variety HMO and PPO options. We
have company 401k match along with an Employee Stock Purchase
Program. We have tuition reimbursement, leadership development, and
even start employees off with 16 days of paid time off plus
holidays. We offer wellness courses and have highly engaged
employee resource groups. Come join the Neo team and be part of our
amazing World Class Culture!
NeoGenomics is looking for an Order Entry Specialist - Data
Integrity who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our
company to grow.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell
you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven
mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by
improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform.
Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference
Position Summary: Enters patient demographics and insurances
into a proprietary database using company specific software and
internal documents. Enters diagnosis codes, charges and verifies
insurance in accordance with company policies. Contacts clients to
obtain missing or incomplete information for proper claim
- Contacts clients to obtain missing or incomplete information
for proper claim adjudication
- Reviews missing information for trends to educate clients in
order to decrease error inflows
- Enters data from both company requisition and hospital face
- Maintains data entry requirements by following written
- Verifies and enters insurance information obtained via payer
- Maintains productivity set by department with 95% accuracy
- Assists team with trouble shooting system errors and
- Subject Matter Expert on Front-end policies and procedures to
assist with questions and training
- Maintains accuracy by following policies and procedures;
reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects data by following
HIPAA compliant regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Special Projects will be assigned as needed
This job description is not intended to be all- inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.
Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
1+ years of medical billing background and a proven track record
entering demographics and insurances.
- Capable of adapting to multiple applications of software.
- Solid computer skills with emphasis on MS Office products.
- Must be comfortable working in a close-knit, team environment
where attitude and work ethics are a priority
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or
protected veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.