Company: Camping World
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless
adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV.
Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection
of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays
and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV
Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from
knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for
new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience.
Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make
it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team
already, but there's always room for more!
Camping World is looking for an Office Administrator.
Essential Job Functions:
- Breakdown, post and submit funding paperwork for all Sales
- Process and post all cash receipts, credit card payments,
scanned checks and ACH payments
- Maintain Dealership inventory including stocking in new and
used inventory, intercompany transfers and monthly floor plan
- Process and facilitate all payroll and Human Resource paperwork
for submission to corporate office
- Sort, review and post all vendor invoices and credit card
transactions with correct GL coding
- Perform /oversee title work process and procedures including
MSOs, POAs and other documentation, fees and related sales tax
- Prepare/ provide reports, schedules or requests for additional
information on a timely basis to the Area Controller, corporate
office or General Manager
- Assist the General Manager in running an efficient, organized
- Maintain high standards of accuracy and assure compliance with
company and other applicable policies and procedures
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain vendor/customer
Essential Job Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of computer software
applications in maintaining calendars, word processing,
spreadsheets (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of auto dealership accounting systems (IDS, ADP,
Reynolds & Reynolds) strongly desired
- Strong attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing
materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- High level of interpersonal skills to resolve A/P issues.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and
- High level of demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all
levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures and knowledge of
use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated
ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package
including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time
associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more
information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran
or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local
Keywords: Camping World, Fort Myers , Office Administrator, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!