Admissions Specialist (Full Time 7AM-7:30PM)
Company: Camp Recovery
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Register for a 20 minute interview time slot at our job fair to
be held onsite on June 8 from 10AM-3PM by emailing
- Facilitate admissions and assessment processes for incoming
- Respond to inquiries about the facility within facility policy
- Schedule/complete pre-admission assessments and communicate
recommendations to patients or their families.
- Collaborate with other facility medical and psychiatric
personnel to ensure appropriate recommendations and
- Coordinate admission and transfer between levels of care within
- Communicate projected admissions to designated internal
representative in a timely manner.
- Perform insurance benefit verifications, disseminating the
information gathered to patient, their families and other
appropriate facility staff.
- Ensure all medical admission documentation is gathered from
external sources prior to patient admission and secure initial
pre-authorization for treatment and admission.
- Assist individual therapists with concurrent reviews with
insurance companies to secure continued treatment.
- Coordinate and facilitate peer to peer reviews when needed and
collaborate the results of reviews with multi-disciplinary
- Provide accurate and ongoing assessment of patient status in
the admissions process.
- Communicate treatment recommendations to and coordinate with
other treatment teams.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Behavioral Science, Social Work,
Vocational Rehabilitation, Sociology, Public Administration, or a
related field; in some states, may also be a registered nurse, in
which case, an Associate's degree in nursing may be the minimum
educational requirement or an licensed practical or vocational
nurse, in which case, successful completion of an LPN or LVN
training program may be the minimum requirement. For states in
which a therapist may act in this role, a master's degree in a
therapeutic field required.
- Minimum one year experience working with individuals in a
clinical or observational capacity, preferably within the area of
specialty for the hiring facility.
- Licensure, as required for the area of clinical specialty,
i.e., RN license, CAC or other clinical counseling or therapy
license, as designated by the state in which the facility
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Fort Myers , Admissions Specialist (Full Time 7AM-7:30PM), Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!