Company: Clifton Larson Allen
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen), the 8th largest public accounting firm
in the United States, is proud to create inspired careers. We
recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career paths in the
same way. That's why CLA exists to create opportunities. We promise
to know you and help you.
CLA is looking to hire an Audit Senior to support the Nonprofit
Assurance practice in any one of our seven Florida offices:
Orlando, Tampa, Lakeland, Winter Haven, Sebring, Fort Myers, or
As an Audit Senior, you will:
- Plan, lead and execute engagements to provide excellent client
- Perform a wide range of audit and accounting procedures
impacting industry-specific issues.
- Audit complex areas/transactions and prepare financial
statements and related reports.
- Research, analyze, and report on accounting, auditing, and
related issues and developments.
- Schedule, delegate, and train team members to help them build
- Collaborate with managers/principals to ensure effective
communication and service delivery.
- Get the opportunity to work with many great clients.
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships.
Think you're a fit? As our ideal candidate:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a
- You have or are eligible to sit for the CPA license.
- You have at least 2 years' experience as an associate in public
accounting with an emphasis in financial statement preparation,
audits, reviews, and compilations.
- You have experience working in the nonprofit industry,
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to
- You are looking for a firm that will support and foster your
aspiring career goals.
- You jump at the chance to help others and you're ready to join
a team of high-performing people.
- You love public accounting!
Shortly after you apply you will receive an invitation with
additional information. CLA has partnered with Pymetrics to allow
you to showcase your potential and help us get to know you a little
better. The Pymetrics games take 20-30 minutes to complete and
there are no right or wrong answers - so we hope you have fun!
Following completion of the Pymetrics games, CLA will view the
Pymetrics results alongside other information as part of the
application review process.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients,
and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/
Keywords: Clifton Larson Allen, Fort Myers , Audit Senior, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!