Private Client Manager
Company: First Busey Corporation
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Private Client Manager is responsible for prospecting and
developing relationships with high net worth individuals. This
position will identify opportunities to benefit these clients by
leveraging relationships across all areas of the Bank.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Ensure proposed products and services maximize the clients'
needs, goals, and objectives.
- Develop new relationships through prospecting and building
- Pursue and close on leads for those who qualify for recognition
as private clients.
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure customer
- Support the Net Promoter Score effort to gauge client
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong sales and client service skills
- Wealth Management Services including Investments, banking and
trust concepts including asset allocation and basic trust and
- High Level Retail and Business Banking
- Make independent decisions
- Analyze and interpret numerical data
- Analyze and solve problems that frequently involve decisions
based on a wide knowledge of many factors where application of
advanced technical concepts is predominantly required
- Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Two or more years of banking or management experience at a
financial institution preferred.
Pursuant to the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage
Licensing Act ("SAFE Act"), all Private Client Managers (if
discussing mortgage rates) are required to maintain current
registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System &
Registry ("NMLS"). If such registration is not active as of the
hire date, the Private Client Manager must immediately attain
active registration upon employment. Private Client Managers who
fail to maintain an active and current registration will be unable
to lend and may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and
including termination of employment.
Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates
is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex
(including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including
gender identity and expression), marital status, military status,
veterans status, citizenship status, disability, order of
protection or any other characteristic protected by applicable law
or other non-merit based factors.
Keywords: First Busey Corporation, Fort Myers , Private Client Manager, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!