Mitchell, Genex and Coventry
With Mitchell, Genex and Coventry now one organization, we've
dramatically expanded our ability to deliver innovative services
and technologies to our customers. We've also seen career
opportunities within our combined organization grow. Each part of
our organization helps people recover after a challenging event in
Mitchell delivers trusted software and services to the property
& casualty claims, collision repair and risk management industries
with technology-enabled solutions that simplify claims handling,
repair processes and pharmacy transactions. Genex helps injured
workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through
compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and
disability expenses for our customers. Coventry offers the nation's
largest and most diverse set of provider and ancillary networks
focused on improving total overall outcomes.
Together, we bring a complete set of proven capabilities for our
partners who require more than one-dimensional solutions. We
combine innovative technology, insightful analytics and deep
expertise to help them reach their ultimate goal-restoring
This is a full-time, remote position with regular local travel
(70%) required in the Fort Myers/Naples area.
The Field Case Manager is responsible for assessment, planning,
coordination, implementation and evaluation of injured/disabled
individuals involved in the medical case management process.
Working as an intermediary between carriers, attorneys, medical
care providers, employers and employees, you will closely monitor
the progress of the injured worker and report results back to the
employer and insurance carrier. This will ensure appropriate and
cost-effective healthcare services leading to a medically
rehabilitated individual who is ready to return to an optimal level
of work and functioning. You will:
- Use clinical skills to help coordinate the individual's
treatment program while maximizing cost containment.
- Serve as an intermediary to interpret and educate the
individual on his/her disability, and the treatment plan
established by the case manager, physicians, and therapists.
- Facilitate treatment between providers and the worker.
- Provide resources for claims personnel when needing providers
in certain locales.
- Partner with employers determining modified work.
- Accurately document meeting Best Practices timeframes.
- Report billing hours in accordance with case activity and
- Follow specific account instructions.
- Demonstrate professionalism within the work place and in
dealing with injured workers.
- Licenses or Certifications: Current, unencumbered Registered
Nurse license required either FL RN or compact Multistate license.
MUST have: one of the following: CCM, COHN, CDMS, or CRRN
- 2-5+ years or related experience required.
- Minimum of one year clinical experience in a hospital setting
- Worker's compensation or disability management experience is
highly desired but not required.
- Previous field case management experience is preferred but not
- Requires excellent time management and organizational
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills including Excel, Word, and
- Must have local unencumbered driver's license.
- Written Abilities: Proficient grammar, sentence structure and
written communication skills are required.
Home Office Requirements:
- Requires DSL, fiber or cable internet connection from home. 1
Mbps preferred or better.
- Home office must be HIPAA compliant.
We're committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through
our total compensation package offerings that support your health,
wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision,
Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and
AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of
resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living. In
addition to salary and benefits, we also offer our Field Case
Managers: a Case Management bonus, paid travel time, mileage
reimbursement and monthly phone reimbursement. The Company is an
equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce
and the knowledge of our people. The Company does not discriminate
against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color,
religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or
mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital
status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. #LI-MP1