Company: North American Coal Corporation
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Operates machine in all modes of digging, spoiling and
propelling utilizing hand levers and foot pedals to rotate machine
and position boom above excavation point; raises and lowers bucket
to material; drags bucket forward to load material, rotates machine
and lets bucket back out to dump.
- Assists supervisor with maintaining consistent dig sequence and
- Anticipates walking pad requirements and requests grading
assistance to eliminate down time on the machine.
- Inspects rope and predicts tooth changes.
- Assist other crew members to maintain positive, engaged and
safe work environment.
- Performs job duties in accordance with MSHA law and
regulations, established company safety procedures and State and
Federal environmental regulations.
- Assists with all repair and component replacements.
- At times, may be required to drive a company vehicle, must
maintain a valid driving record (MVR) and in good standings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Advanced knowledge of dragline operation, digging, spoiling and
moving machine to maximize machine efficiency and reduce operating
cost is preferred. Heavy equipment operation in a mining or
construction environment a plus. Ability to work with other crew
members and work as a team player is a must.
Prior on-the-job experience as a dragline operator is a
- Prior dragline operating experience preferred
- Experience as an HEO in a construction environment a plus
Ft. Myers, Florida, United States
Florida Dragline Operations
Physical Demands of Position
Keywords: North American Coal Corporation, Fort Myers , Dragline Operator, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!