BOH - Cook
Company: Mission BBQ
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We are looking for friendly folks like you to join our team!
MISSION BBQ is unlike any other restaurant concept in the country.
We serve the most authentic, mouth-watering all-American food
anywhere - with a side order of patriotism! Our team is on a
mission to make a difference across the country and in our
communities. And right now, we're looking for Great People to join
us as we grow again.
Prep & Cook - The role of the Prep & Cook is to fulfill Our
Commitments to produce Great Food. Both roles do this with a sense
of urgency while maintaining a clean display kitchen.
What we do:
- A great Place to Work - You will be part of an elite team, yet
some might say we're a family
- Home for the Holidays - Closed on New Year's Day, Easter,
Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- No Late Nights - We offer flexible hours and shifts. 11:00am -
9:00pm Mon-Thu, 11:00am - 10:00pm Fri-Sat, 11:30am - 8:00pm
- Free Meals - You'll be serving authentic homemade, hand-crafted
BBQ and chances are, it'll make you hungry. So, dig in - your meals
are on us
- We Encourage Giving Back - Thanking Our Uniformed American
Heroes. Helping out in the Communities we serve. It's the right
thing to do and we support your extra efforts
- Opportunity for Advancement - Grow as we grow! MISSION BBQ
looks forward to seeing our Teammates succeed and do our best to
help with training, a supportive, nurturing environment and commit
to promoting from within
Performs the following tasks to promote Teamwork:
- Practices proper time reporting (i.e., punches in and out
- Arrives to work on time, in the proper work attire, and ready
- Is neat and well-groomed for every shift and in proper work
- Demonstrates a helpful, positive attitude at all times to
customers and Teammates.
- Understands and adheres to all safety, sanitation, and
- Provides complete and timely communication to other employees
throughout the shift.
- Is prepared to conduct weekly maintenance duties.
- Completes all assigned tasks and duties requested by
Prepares for a shift by performing the following tasks:
- Ensures work area is clean and fully stocked with
- Retrieves sufficient food products and utensils and turns on
equipment to ensure the station is ready for production
Executes throughout the shift by performing the following
- Prepares and cooks food according to prep, menu and recipe
- Processes orders quickly, accurately and efficiently
- Answers questions regarding food, restaurant, and service using
knowledge of the restaurant.
- Accurately labels food containers
- Adheres to kitchen safety (i.e., knife, oven, fryer,
- Assists other employees with stocking stations, sweeping the
floors, and work area to ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen
Executes at the end of the shift by performing the following
- Completes assigned routine and non-routine work.
- Completes all closing duties including stocking, cleaning,
Keywords: Mission BBQ, Fort Myers , BOH - Cook, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!