Travel Home Health RN
Company: Focus Staff
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We currently have a client in Fort Myers, FL looking for
a Home Health RN (Traveling Home Health RN)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Certified Home Health RN, who
will ensure quality and safe delivery of home care services in
accordance with physician`s orders. Consult and coordinate with
health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate
patient care plans. To assist in the provision and coordination of
all home care services in accordance with Agency philosophy and
established standards of home health and nursing practice.
Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: Call for Info
Rewards: (Home Health RN)
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed Certified Home Health RN.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience as
a Home Health RN (Certified Home Health RN)
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care
- BSN from accredited nursing program, and proper licensure
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients, and families
If you are seeking a position as a Home Health RN and would like to
work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career
goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of
our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare
professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work
or Permanent Placed positions.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
- Must possess and demonstrate great organizational,
communication, and leadership skills in a professional manner
- Supervise all patient care activities to assure compliance with
current standards of accepted nursing and medical practice
- Establish and maintain personnel and employment policies to
assure that only qualified personnel are hired
- Employ qualified personnel by verifying licensure and/or
certification (as required by law) prior to employment and annually
thereafter; and certify and maintain records to support competency
of all allied health personnel
- Develop and maintain agency policy and procedure manuals that
establish and support the highest possible quality of patient care,
cost controls, quality assurance, and mechanisms for disciplinary
action for infractions
- Assure that agency policies are enforced
- Assure compliance with local, state, and federal laws as well
as promote the health and safety of employees and patients
Location: Fort Myers, FL
If You have a Passion for Nursing, Apply Today and a Recruiter will
guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling Home Health RN, Home Health RN, Part-Time, Contract,
Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier3
Keywords: Focus Staff, Fort Myers , Travel Home Health RN, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!