Posted Date: Jul 19, 2021
$300 Retention Bonus for FT hires &
$150 for PT hires
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 629370.
Click here to
- We have an opening for a full-time CATERING
- Location: Florida Gulf Coast University - 10501 FGCU
Blvd S, Fort Myers, FL 33965. Note: online applications
- Schedule: Full-Time; Schedule will vary.
- Requirement: Catering or server experience
- Perks: $8.00 meal stipend!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative
concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly
established ourselves as the leading college and university
foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the
Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect
on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come,
especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We
foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are
offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Delivers and serves food at
scheduled functions under the supervision of the catering captain.
Ensures the accurate execution of all events during his/her shift.
May drive a catering delivery truck. Sets up and serves at
functions; cleans event area during and after events; breaks down
the setup and leaves the area neat and clean; returns leftover food
and equipment to the catering facility in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered
functions to their scheduled locations.
- Logs and maintains food temperatures.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items
according to standards.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards for catered
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of complete menu and products on
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license may be required; must possess or able to
obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers' permit
where required by state law.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box