DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
Company: Chartwells Higher Education
Location: FORT MYERS
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Posted Date: Sep 8, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 799330.
Click here to
- $300 Retention Bonus for FT
hires & $150 for PT hires!
- We are now hiring for full and part-time DISHWASHER
- Location: Florida Gulf Coast University - 10501 FGCU
Blvd S., Fort Myers, FL 33965. Note: online applications
- Schedule: Full-Time and Part-Time; Shifts available 7
days per week, mid-shift and night shift.
- Requirement: No experience required.
- Perks: $8.00 meal stipend!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative
concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly
established ourselves as the leading college and university
foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the
Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect
on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come,
especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We
foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are
offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Maintains dishes, pots, pans,
trays, kitchen, work areas, equipment and utensils in orderly and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by
hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine
depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures.
Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip,
buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and
procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety
and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Helps load and unload supplies and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Keywords: Chartwells Higher Education, Fort Myers , DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME), Other , FORT MYERS, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!