Retail Market Manager
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 15, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the sales, customer experience, operational
execution, financial performance and employee satisfaction at a
group of Comcast Customer Service Centers in a designated market
area, including; establishing goals and motivating CSC Managers to
achieve sales objectives, monitoring and ensuring that CSC
locations are staffed and reps trained to deliver a great customer
experience and maintaining tight operational and financial controls
while driving a high-level of employee engagement and satisfaction.
Additional Job Summary:
Sr Manager role, leading and managing Xfinity Retail stores in
Southwest Florida market. Strong ability to coach & lead Store
Managers and retail teams to meet and exceed sales, customer
experience & employee engagement goals.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified management and
frontline staff through optimum selection, training and
development, appraisal and motivation.
- Works closely with CSC Managers to ensure effective customer
service center staffing levels through efficient scheduling and
adjustment to meet peak service demands.
- Manages customer service based training and standards
certification. Works with team to ensure excellence in customer
service with every customer contact. Manages the performance and
development of leadership staff.
- Contributes to functional strategy development. Partners
cross-functionally with other departments to ensure that
operational plans are aligned with overall business
- Ensure that each CSC facility is maintained and secured
consistent with brand standards and operating guidelines, including
coordination of new CSC openings.
- Reviews, analyzes and audits customer and financial reports
including sales, inventory, cash, productivity, payroll and VOC to
achieve or exceed budgeted performance.
- Develop and implement regional sales incentives to meet and
exceed RGU growth objectives. Manage compensation plan programs and
implement changes to improve employee motivation and sales
performance while controlling overall cost per sale.
- Motivates CSC representatives to achieve sales and compliance
results; conducts routine office visits and audits.
- Follows and administers cash handling policies and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Fort Myers , Retail Market Manager, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!