Universal Banker (Floater)
Company: First Horizon Bank
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Versatile? Flexible? Talented? Check! Check! Check! First
Horizon Bank’s Universal Bankers are the retail associates that can
perform most operations in our branches. In a float role you have
the opportunity of working in several of our branches, learning
from many colleagues and management - a great way to learn about
us. You'll process transactions on the teller line and also open
new accounts and seek sales opportunities. You will be trained to
educate clients on our products, services, and benefits. This
position is a great one if you value teamwork and a fast-paced
environment so apply today!
A day in the life of a Universal Banker:
- Collaborate with team members to provide outstanding customer
service to our existing and potential clients.
- Deliver exceptional service while processing daily financial
- Build client relationships by listening to our client’s needs
and meeting their financial goals.
- Provide teller/platform support as needed to keep the lines to
a minimum and to provide quality customer service. Teller support
would include performing daily processing of financial
transactions, i.e. deposits, handling currency, coin, and cashing
checks. Platform support would entail opening checking accounts,
savings accounts, and provide all other deposit product services.
Actively inform client of products/services, profile clients to
identify financial needs, follow through, and close the sale.
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of other bank
services, i.e. Treasury Management, Merchant Services.
- Explain product benefits, changes, restrictions, requirements,
and any other relevant product information to clients.
- Cross-sell and make referrals to bank partners to generate new
business and deepen existing client relationships, participate in
client calling activities during special deposit/loan
- Responsible for taking loan application for personal/retail
consumer needs and “handing off” the processing of these
applications to the appropriate associate.
- Assist branch management with “on the job training” of new
- Participate in branch meetings to enhance knowledge of sales
initiatives/processes, bank products, operational processes and
“exceptional” customer service delivery.
- Assist branch associates with all aspects of daily branch
operations as needed.
- Perform all other job related duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required and may be substituted with an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year of experience as either a Teller or as a Relationship
Note: As part of the
employment process for this position, you will have to meet the
requirements of a background credit check. This position requires
compliance with the S.A.F.E Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all
related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting
all such requirements
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Fort Myers , Universal Banker (Floater), Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!