Banking Center Manager
Company: First Horizon Bank
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: October 11, 2021
If you’re a natural leader and want to lead a team at a strong
company with exceptional support, then you’ll want to be one of our
banking center managers! You will immerse yourself in the
community, build and maintain client relationships, and oversee all
banking center functions to lead your team's success.
- Ensure that you and your team provide exceptional customer
service and resolve issues
- Develop new business and expand on existing client
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Manage your team by handling appraisals, training, hiring, pay
recommendations, discipline, etc.
- Appropriately manage expenses
- Ensure that compliance standards are met
Banking Center Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- At least 2 years related experience and/or training or an
equivalent combination of experience and
- Experience with Microsoft Work, Excel, and Outlook
- As part of the employment process for this position, you will
have to meet the requirements of a background credit check. This
position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E Mortgage Licensing
Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is
contingent upon meeting all such requirements.
First Horizon (NYSE- FHN) is a top 25 bank in the U.S. with
over 150 years in business. We offer
an award-winning diverse culture and socially responsible workplace.
As a strong financial institution, we
also provide opportunities for career growth. Join us and represent
the distinguished First Horizon organization with our stellar team
of associates by applying today!
Want more: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Fort Myers , Banking Center Manager, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!