Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Responsible for providing support to the dining staff by
maintaining a pleasant and clean dining environment through the
removal of soiled dishes and the re-setting of tables. Ensures the
quality and standards of food and service are in accordance with
- Removes soiled dishes, glasses and flatware from the
- Sets tables in preparation of dining service.
- Resets tables with proper setting.
- Keeps bus stations stocked and organized.
- Completes assigned side work.
- Responds to resident and guest requests quickly and
- Assists in service of resident tables whenever requested by the
- Assists in beverage service by pouring coffee/water and
providing tea and cold beverages to the residents and guests.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Fort Myers , Busser, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!