HHA/Caregiver/CNA - Paid Onboarding and Training
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 11, 2022
HomeWell Care Services of Gateway is a non-medical home care
agency, covering a territory including Gateway, Bonita Springs,
Estero, Fort Myers, Naples and other surrounding communities in Lee
and Collier Counties.Our staff includes clinical, scheduling, HR
and business development professionals that are committed to high
quality care, the best caregiver experience and growth.Our values
are focused on providing peace-of-mind to our clients and their
loved ones by having the best caregivers! We do so by offering our
- Paid onboarding/orientation
- Training system access to maintain your CEUs
- Flexible hours
- Competitive wages
- Will do our best to match you with clients that reflect your
personality, location and scheduling preferences
- Appropriate PPE provided
- Payroll direct deposit optionJob duties include:
- Assist clients according to their care plan which may include:
companionship, meal preparation and service, light housekeeping,
transportation, shopping, medication reminders, bathing, body care,
dressing, feeding, ambulation, positioning, transferring,
toileting, and protective supervision.
- Update and coordinate with staff on any changes of
condition.Follow company Infection Control practices; notify the
office if in need of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE) or supplies.
- Complete Company-paid training as required by client care needs
and/or changes in company policies and procedures.
Keywords: HomeWell, Fort Myers , HHA/Caregiver/CNA - Paid Onboarding and Training, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!