Product Instrumentation Specialist
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Why a Great OpportunityThe ideal candidate will have the
opportunity to work on new product development and collaborate with
every department in the business. Newly created opportunity! Job
DescriptionSUMMARYSeeking an experienced and technical Product
Specialist in the Fort Myers, Florida area. The ideal candidate
will have the opportunity to work on new product development and
collaborate with every department in the business. If you are a
self-starter, approachable, positive, work very well with others,
do not require hand holding, and have the technical background
required for this opportunity…Apply Here to Learn More!
- Support Product Management team with product line revenue and
net margins for assigned product categories across all business
units and channels.
- Assist in coordination of new product launches by managing
scope, time, cost, and quality of projects and contribute to New
Product Development to achieve growth targets.
- Assist manager with Product Road-mapping, including product
lifecycle of current products, derivatives of existing products and
definition of new products to support current and future.
- Aid in defining promotional activities with assistance of the
- Support financial forecasting measures to help set product line
inventory within guidelines established by the annual plan
including emphasis on meeting or exceeding established on-time
- Establish list pricing for all assigned products in all market
- Provide input for competitive analysis of product categories
including existing domestic companies and foreign competitors.
- Support cost reduction initiatives including continuous
improvements, product redesigns, and alternative sourcing.
- Customer interface via customer visits, field installations, be
the voice of the customer.
- Review content of product information on print and digital
sales and marketing deliverables.
- Provide accurate product attribute information across all
product lines for use in external and internal ERP systems.
- Analyze and provide recommendations for business needs related
to inventory, shipping, products (existing and new), cost/pricing,
market, competitors, and other areas as
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, or
- Five plus years of prior Product Specialist or Application
- Five to Ten years of experience with Product
Development/Instrumentation a must
- Proficient in reading engineering drawings is a must.
- Experience with build of materials, sourcing, negotiating, and
supporting marketing/sales is highly desirable
- Must be able to work well with others, will interface at all
levels within the company from top to bottom.
- Knowledge of Software, IoT, SaaS, or App development
- Ability to travel domestically to trade shows – max 25%
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Fort Myers , Product Instrumentation Specialist, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!