Company: Volunteers of America
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: May 12, 2022
We are looking for Dietary Assistant / Servers / Dishwashers to
join The Preserve family. New hourly Pay Rates up to $15.75 per
hour. Retention BONUS of $4000 for Full-time and $2000 for
Part-time. Competitive Benefit Package Including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
- 403(b) Retirement Plan;
- Paid time off; personal day; and sick time.
- Pay in lieu of benefits options
- Career scholarships
- Quality training, continuing career education and leadership
- Employee discount program The Preserve, A Family of Senior
Living Options by Volunteers of America, is an amenity-rich senior
living community in an intimate, boutique-style setting, providing
progressive, comprehensive care and personalized service delivered
with exceptional hospitality. Located in the beautiful city of Fort
Myers, FL. on the corner of Plantation Road and 6 Mile Cypress
Parkway, we provide Assisted Living, Memory Support and Skilled
Care Rehab communities to our senior population. Work where you
feel at home. The warm and caring atmosphere of our communities is
created by nurses, certified nursing assistants and other team
members who love to help older adults feel healthy and at home. At
Volunteers of America, we're also dedicated to creating thoughtful,
caring work environment for our team members. When you begin a
career with us, expect the support you need to succeed in your
role, respect for your individuality and beliefs, and opportunities
for personal and professional development. Are you just joining the
workforce or looking for a meaningful job or career? Why stand at a
cash register when you can make a difference, every day, in the
lives of seniors in your community? This is a unique and rewarding
opportunity to make a difference by providing companionship and
much needed human interaction for our residents who have been
separated from their loved ones due to the pandemic's restrictions
on visitors. We offer great wages, scholarship opportunities and
flexibility, combined with the many other benefits of being a part
of the Volunteers of America family. Core Responsibilities:
- Assists in defined food preparation, serving of meals and
cleaning duties according to proper procedures, using various
dietary equipment and supplies, as assigned by the Director of
Culinary, Management Team and/or Cook.
- Understands and follows procedures related to all duties or
special assignments as directed by the Director of Culinary
Services, Management Team and/or Cook.
- Upon hire and annually, complete competency / skills set
checklist to carry out the functions of the food and nutrition
services department through simulation, direct observation,
computer based learning, written test or documentation review.
- Follows reporting procedures for the following.
- Be a friendly face, in this time of need, for our residentsEOE
- Must be willing to work in a Healthcare /Senior Living
environment that is taking precautions for COVID-19.
- No experience is required, training will be provided.
- Ability to read and understand procedures used for work
assignments, instructions, recipe directions and diet order
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for
tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.EOE
Keywords: Volunteers of America, Fort Myers , Dietary Assistant, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!