Company: Charter Senior Living - Springwood Court
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: June 24, 2022
ServerWhy Charter Senior Living?"I believe in the Charter
Mission. To Enhance the Human Spirit. I do this every day as I help
care for our residents. They may need extra help throughout the
day, but I know during these times that I am enhancing their
spirit. I feel honored to make such a difference in someone's
life!" -Charter Senior Living Associate Offering Health Insurance
for Full Time Associates Charter Benefits:
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offered monthly- Earn an extra $100
per month (after taxes).
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral BonusYour potential is unlimited. As a small
boutique company, we are committed to helping each of our
Associates have more than just a "job". We want each of our
associates to feel like they have a career and an opportunity to
grow. Learn more about Charter and how you can become part of an
organization that is committed to the future of their
Associates.POSITION SUMMARYThis position requires that you accept
the responsibility for the delivery of food services to each
resident in your assigned Resident Group. Provide the highest
quality and consistency of service to all residents in all dining
rooms and resident apartments, according to company standards as
set forth in the attached food server's manual.DUTIES AND
- Personally get to know all residents in your Resident Group by
communicating with team members and departments, reviewing
appropriate resident records, and direct conversation with
- Provide prompt, polite and professional service to residents in
your assigned section.
- Assist residents and other team members with beverages, salads
soup, dessert, and all other service needs.
- Clear tables as you work your section. Clean and wipe down
tables and chairs after residents leave the dining room.
- Do daily side cleaning duties as scheduled and requested. Spot
sweep floor in the dining room after each meal.
- Set up dining room tables with all utensils, chinaware, eating
silverware and glassware. Refill sugars, salt, pepper, creamers,
and butter dishes after each meal.
- Set up delivery and pick-up daily room trays for room service
- Set up and replenish salad bar and all other beverage and
- Handle all resident concerns and complaints with finesse and in
a caring, polite and professional manner.
- Communicate and channel to a supervisor, all resident,
personnel and other matters and information which could concern or
be in any way beneficial to the employer.UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS
- Exposure to blood/body fluid not likelyPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Push, pull, or lift at least 30 pounds. Frequent transporting
of residents in a wheelchair.OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Compassion for the elderly
- Must be able to routinely follow written and verbal
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, or bend for periods of up
to eight hours with breaks as provided for in the employee
- Must be able to pass a background check.EQUAL OPPOTUNITY
Keywords: Charter Senior Living - Springwood Court, Fort Myers , Server, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!