Company: Florida Gulf Coast University
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Florida Gulf Coast University is a comprehensive university
dedicated to quality education, research, and service. All Faculty
are expected to be excellent teachers, responsive to changing
professional needs; committed to innovative delivery of instruction
resulting in improved student learning; committed to effective use
of technology including distance learning; and provide service to
the College, University and Community.
Assignments will include teaching, at both undergraduate and/or
graduate levels, as applicable. Teaching assignments may be on the
main campus or at off-campus sites within our region. Additional
duties may be assigned by supervisor
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
Teaches Mathematics and/or Statistics related courses.
Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
Master's degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution
or equivalent accreditation with 18 graduate credit hours in field
Master's degree or higher in Mathematics or Statistics from a
regionally accredited institution or equivalent accreditation with
one full year teaching experience at the university level.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
All employees are expected to:
* Promote a common purpose consistent with stated University goals
and demonstrate a commitment to students and the learning
* Possess the knowledge of general written standards and procedures
utilized, and have the ability to read, interpret, and follow
procedural and policy manual related to the job tasks.
* Demonstrate the ability to respond to supervision, guidance and
direction in a positive, receptive manner and in accordance with
* Provide quality customer service by creating a welcoming and
* Present a professional image in word, action and attire.
* Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with a diverse population
while understanding and respecting each other's view of the world,
personalities and working styles.
* Apply effective techniques to create working relationships with
others to achieve common goals; successfully communicates and
collaborates with others to achieve goals.
* Demonstrate skills necessary to look at situations and processes
critically to make recommendations for improvement.
Keywords: Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers , Mathematics, Adjunct, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!