Bilingual Sales Administration
Company: MHC Property Management L.P.
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: August 7, 2022
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
career!ELS is hiring for the position of Bilingual Sales
Administration in N Fort Myers, Florida.What you'll do:The
Administrative Assistant supports the sales and marketing efforts
of the community and provides exceptional service to our customers
and residents. Our team is highly collaborative and works together
towards a common goal.Your job will include:
- Greeting customers and residents in a professional and friendly
- Processing and closing homes in accordance with company
- Adhering to the company's selling philosophy when serving our
customers while utilizing all selling and organizational tools
- Providing timely and consistent follow-through with current
customers from initial contact to after closing. Records must be
maintained of all communication.
- Monitoring and recording daily customer traffic utilizing
company designated tracking tools and sending "Thank You" notes to
all potential customers along with continued follow up.
- Accomplishing required administrative tasks accurately,
expertly, and in a timely manner, while handling priorities.
- Creating sales agreements which may include calculation of
sales tax and monthly payment plans as well as running credit
- Maintaining and regularly monitoring the company's internal
inventory software program to ensure all available and sold homes
in the community are accurate.
- Taking photographs and videos of homes for use in various
- Attending regular rally meetings to review sales and marketing
- Maintaining open communications with all community and regional
- Auditing all marketing materials and maintaining digital
- Maintaining a list of current available homes daily including
tracking new home arrivals.
- Organizing and maintaining files and ordering office
- Researching and implementing company sponsored activities.
- Attending and participating in training programs and seminars
- Delivering various communications to customers or residents, as
- Performing other duties as assigned by manager.Experience &
skills you need:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
when interacting with potential customers, sales leadership, and
the operations team.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, resourceful, professional,
and capable of achieving deadlines and goals.
- Strong math skills and the ability to calculate figures and
amounts such as discounts, interest, and commissions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and team-centered
- Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
- Ability to problem solve and be detail oriented.
- Understand and follow company established policies and
- Enjoy collaborating, being a team player with a strong work
ethic, accepting constructive feedback, and following directions
from a manager.
- Committed to self-development of sales, marketing, and
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office suite of products including
Outlook and Excel.
- You have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
This is required.In return for your excellent skills and abilities,
we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical,
dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and
paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.We invite you to visit our
web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional
information regarding our exceptional resort communities.As an
Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all
Keywords: MHC Property Management L.P., Fort Myers , Bilingual Sales Administration, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!