Company: Fish Tale
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Primary responsibility is to sell and serve food and beverages to
our guests and to deliver our companies best in class service
throughout the entire guest experience.
Duties / Responsibilities/ Job requirements:
- Have complete knowledge of this restaurants food and beverage
- After training, have the ability to Serve 3 to 6 Tables at a
time and meet or exceed the companies Best in Class Standards,
described in training.
- Able to consistently up sell alcohol and food items.
- Able to use a computer to ring orders on a check.
- Able to interact with guests in a consistent friendly and fast
- Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness
and smooth operation of the restaurant. Ability to clear and reset
- Ability to correctly check identification of a guest to ensure
guests are at least 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages.
Refuse to serve beverages in a polite manner to guests who are not
of legal age.
- If consuming alcoholic beverages, observe guest's behavior,
count number of drinks served, and if the server feels they should
not drive, always inform management.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete
satisfaction. Always strive to exceed guests' expectations.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair
and personal hygiene are essential.
- Communicates with Managers to inform them of any unhappy
- Takes and fills togo orders, if applicable.
General Manager, Manager on duty, Divisional Manager
The Server position will be compensated as a FOH position and
reflect on the labor report for the FOH. This position will be
required to participate in a tip share. The amount of tip share
contribute will be based on several factors, to include how many
others are included in the tip share. Pay rates for the server
position should be discussed by the General Manager before
acceptance of this job description.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk and hear. The server position might include the
ability to stand for periods of time up to 10 - 12 hours in a shift
and have the ability to be able to stoop, bend, reach, carry, push
and lift up to 15 pounds. Verbally communicates with guests and
coworkers. Must be able to perform all job duties on wood, tile,
concrete and/or sand surfaces.
A Florida Food Safety Certification is required within 30 days of
This job description is a summary of duties for Servers and is not
designed to contain an exclusive listing of duties or
responsibilities that are required. The server job description and
duties may change at any time with or without notice. By signing
below, you should understand that a job description is not a
contract; is neither complete nor permanent; it can be modified at
any time. Also, at the request of management, any employee may be
asked and expected to perform additional duties, responsibilities
or projects with or without notice. Employee's signature below
constitutes the employee's understanding of the requirements,
essential functions and duties of the server position.
Keywords: Fish Tale, Fort Myers , Server, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!