Asst Mgr, Digital Commerce - Metro Pkwy
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: September 21, 2022
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S.,
as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes
sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure
the continued success of our businesses. From finance and
accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse
opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team
of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to
This position will be responsible for supporting conversion and
sales through the online merchandising strategy. She/he partners
with internal teams tosuccessfully translate the business strategy
to the digital commerce channel, satisfying the financial,
technological, and operational demands of the business.Functional
- Partners with manager on strategies and promotion to drive
- Contributes Daily on analyzing the digital business to and
provide actionable recommendations to improve business.
- Reviews Site Assets and provides inventory updates based on in
- Reviews and analyzes online competitor site merchandising,
promotional execution and tactics, user experience, product
representation and taxonomy.
- Partners with digital commerce team on Force ranking based on
Google Analytics insight and Selling.
- Partners with Site Marketing team to build compelling Product
Collections to support Digital Marketing Efforts.
- Works with the Site Experience team to strategize navigation,
category structure, custom pages and overall merchandising of the
site prior to collection launches.
- Partners with Marketing Coordination team to plan into and
select detail/editorial shots for lead thumbnails.
- Continually analyzes, executes, and provides improvements to
the customer experience as it relates to navigation and product
- Researches feedback from all available resources: customer
service, customer feedback reporting, product ratings and reviews,
social media, and utilize the information to optimize the site and
improve site metrics.
- Creates strong partnerships among cross functional areas
including Omni Merchants, Planning, Marketing, and Technology.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 0-2 years' experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Microsoft- Excel proficient
- Basic knowledge of retail math
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and verbal
- An ability to prioritize tasks to balance the immediate and
long term needs of the business.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of analytics and
ability to analyze data
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects on time
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Chico's, Fort Myers , Asst Mgr, Digital Commerce - Metro Pkwy, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!