Traffic Control Flagger
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin a fast-paced company with local work!No
experience is necessary for this entry-level position!This is a
general labor position that starts at $13.50/hourly!Wright is a
family-owned and operated business devoted to its employees. When
you work at Wright's you are not just 'one of our employees', here
you are part of the Wright family. We are committed to your
personal and professional development.Responsibilities:
- Set up, maintain, and remove temporary work zones. Including
warning signs, traffic cones, and rumble strips according to ATSSA
and DOT regulations.
- Load and unload work zone equipment to and from the company
- Drive the company vehicle to and from job sites in a safe
- Complete all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Wear and maintain proper PPE in accordance with Wright specific
- Read and comprehend Wright safety manual and employee
- Reports directly to a Field Supervisor.
- Other job duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Valid driver's license and maintain a clean driving
- Have reliable communication to receive work schedule.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work in all weather conditions and tolerate varying
climates of heat, cold, and rain.
- Pass a drug screen prior to employment and maintain a drug-free
- Be able to stand throughout your entire shift, hand and arm
movement is required.
- The position does not allow for frequent breaks.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Be physically capable to perform all flagging duties.Benefits:
- Raises at 6 months and on January 1st after a year of
- Paid holidays after 90 days of employment.
- Potential access to a company vehicle with a $0.50 raise.
- Referral Program! Earn $500 for finding your friend a job!
(Must work 60 days)
- Become a certified Traffic Control Flagger. Paid training and
- Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Retirement savings programs
- And more!
Keywords: Wright, Fort Myers , Traffic Control Flagger, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!