First Year Tax Professional
Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 22, 2022
What you'll do...
Helping others is what we do best here, which means you'll get to
see the impact of your work firsthand. As you inspire people to
make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and
money, you'll build client relationships that will grow stronger
Joining H&R Block as a First Year Tax Professional means you'll
have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with
the advanced tax training you'll need to be successful. You'll also
have the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you'll need to
embrace what makes your life uniquely yours.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services
provider* and we have been focused on client service for over 60
years.When you join our team, you'll find that we're here to live
our purpose - to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients
and communities everywhere.
Day to day, you'll...
* Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
* Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
* Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer
additional products and services
* Potential to provide IRS audit support
* Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration
What you'll bring to the team...
* Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Successful completion of theH&R Block Tax Knowledge
Assessment or Income Tax Course
* Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet
all other IRS and applicable state requirements
* High School Diploma or equivalent
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., Fort Myers , First Year Tax Professional, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!