Full Time Custodian
Company: Frontline Enterprises, LLC
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: November 25, 2022
RESPONSIBLE TO: Custodial Supervisor
(8-hour shift between 7 am and 5 pm)
1. Follow cleaning schedule as outlined for assigned areas, using
established housekeeping procedures.
2. Use housekeeping equipment such as mops, buffers, automatic
scrubbers, squeegees and vacuums
required for the maintenance of floors, walls, carpets and
3. Dry mop, wet mop, all floors in your assigned area daily.
Disinfect, wax, and buff floors where and
when necessary. Corners and underneath desks and furniture shall be
given special attention.
4. Perform emergency housekeeping where accidents occur.
5. Empty, clean and reline waste receptacles. Straighten or
rearrange furniture as directed. Inspect
equipment for wear and defects and report to Supervisor.
6. Clean stairwells, entrances and exits at least weekly.
7. May do some exterior work such as removing litter.
8. Vacuum and shampoo carpeting and rugs when requested.
9. Perform cleaning duties in office building careful as to not
interfere with tenant daily duties.
10. Dust blinds furniture woodwork, flat surfaces in the
11. Strip, scrub and re-wax floors when requested by your
12.Clean and sanitize restroom areas, restock supplies and
13. Cleaning equipment, utensils and electric cords shall be kept
out of the path of travel. Disconnect electrical equipment whenever
it is unattended. Wet areas shall be closed off to traffic until
thoroughly dry. Exercise extreme care to avoid conditions that
could cause accidental injury to anyone in your work area
14. Wash windows and clean blinds.
15. Be available for evening work, occasional weekend work
16. Keep janitor closets and equipment clean and in good order;
economical use of supplies. Keep poisonous compounds locked. Report
supply and equipment needs to Supervisor. Keep hose in janitor sink
tied up at all times.
17. Possess a basic understanding of departmental
inter-relationships concerned with the restorative programs and
achievement of the Tenants and Customers highest level of
18. Perform other tasks as assigned.
19. Clean uniform must be worn when on duty. Observe basic rules of
personal cleanliness and hygiene. Do not report for duty when you
have an infectious illness.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk and hear. This position is very active and
requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching,
crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift
and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
These are full-time positions. Days and hours of work are open.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Two (2) or more years of experience in custodial work.
2. Two (2) or more years of floor experience.
1. English Communication Proficiency.
2. Organizational Skills.
3. Technical Capacity.
5. Time Management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
*This position requires passing a federal government clearance
Job Type: Full-time (8-hour shift between 7 am and 5 pm)
Pay: $16.46 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.46 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Floor care: 1 year (Preferred)
* Floor buffing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Frontline Enterprises, LLC, Fort Myers , Full Time Custodian, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!