Security Officer - Part Time
Company: LEESAR INC
Location: Fort Myers
Posted on: January 21, 2023
LeeSar, Inc. (Headquarters) - Fort Myers, FL
The Organization and Mission:
Since our humble beginnings in 1998 LeeSar/CSF has been dedicated
to increasing efficiencies, assuring quality, and creating
opportunities for savings by equipping healthcare systems to
perform at their best. Every contract signed and new process
implemented reflects of our commitment to advance patient care by
providing reliable, cutting-edge solutions. Welcome to your great
The Role: 2 Openings
- 24-32 hours per week including, nights, weekends and the
ability to work a flexible schedule.
This role serves to protect the organization's associates,
visitors, and property to ensure safety and security. The role is a
perfect fit for the person that loves fresh air, enjoys walking and
being on the move, and is friendly and customer service
- Experienced and Licensed Security Officer: If you are a
licensed and experienced security officer, we offer a work
environment that promotes safety and offers support.
- Earn while You Learn and Grow: The US Bureau of Labor
Statistics projects a 15% increase in employment opportunities for
security officers between 2020 and 2030. If you are looking for a
career, we offer you the opportunity to learn and become
The Successful Candidate: Whether experienced or new to security,
the successful candidate will be committed to demonstrating the
organization's core values of integrity, excellence, commitment,
and stewardship. A "do the right thing, every single time" attitude
and ability to work as part of a team are musts.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have and maintain a Security License from the State of
Florida or be able to obtain one within 45 days of hire
- Two years of verifiable experience working as a Security
- Training, certification, or education in the field may be
substituted for experience
- Experience with security camera and access control systems
- Read and speak English with enough fluency to accurately
perform job duties
- Proficient computer skills; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must possess a safe / clean driving record and be able to
safely drive a LeeSar vehicle and golf cart.
- Ability to access all work areas within LeeSar/CSF which may
require ability to don personal protective equipment/clothing.
- Ability to communicate using two-way radio.
Bells and Whistles:
- On-site fitness center
- On-site caf
- On- site clinic (2 days per week)
- 3 medical plans to pick from - Associate coverage in the Base
plan is only $5/pay period....yes, really! Employer contribution
toward all plans and dependent/spouse coverage. (for eligible
- Dental plan with employer contribution (for eligible
- Affordable vision, critical illness, accidental, and legal
benefits available (for eligible associates)
- Pet insurance available.
- Employer-paid Short-term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and
Group life insurance (for eligible associates)
- 7 paid Holidays and an increasing PTO program (PTO is on an
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Up to 5% match on 401k with IMMEDIATE vesting ...no
- Health and financial wellness programs, tuition reimbursement,
gym membership reimbursement, and more!
LeeSar/CSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug
Free/Tobacco-Free workplace. We are committed to finding
mission-driven individuals to join our team. Here, our team members
are called associates because we can only get the job done when we
work together as partners. For a full job description, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Security Officer JD.
Keywords: LEESAR INC, Fort Myers , Security Officer - Part Time, Other , Fort Myers, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!